THE ANCIENT TAOIST PRINCIPLE OF RECIPROCITY
IF YOU DO ME A FAVOR, I WILL RETURN A GREATER FAVOR TO YOU BUT IF YOU HURT ME, I WILL NOT OFFER THE OTHER CHEEK. IF YOU INSULT ME, I WILL PUNCH YOU; IF YOU PUNCH ME, I WILL BREAK YOUR ARM; IF YOU BREAK MY ARM, I WILL BREAK YOUR LEG; AND IF YOU BREAK MY LEG, I WILL PUT YOU IN A COFFIN

Search This Blog

Important Note: There is consultation fee and ritual service charge when You seek help. The consultation fee & service charge are quite expensive and not anybody can afford it, or interested to pay for it. Kindly ask how much is the consultation service and ritual service fee when You seek help.

Email Enquiry:
super.kumantong@gmail.com

Supreme I-Ching & The DNA


The I Ching represents all manners in which life or consciousness expresses itself. There are 64 hexagrams (kua) in the I Ching.

The genetic code is the set of rules by which information encoded within genetic material (DNA or mRNA sequences) is translated into proteins by living cells. Translation is accomplished by the ribosome, which links amino acids in an order specified by mRNA, using transfer RNA (tRNA) molecules to carry amino acids and to read the mRNA three nucleotides at a time. The genetic code is highly similar among all organisms and can be expressed in a simple table with 64 entries.

There are three base pairs of a DNA codon makes 64 possible combinations, which is the same number of I Ching.

The way the amino acids are formed and combined to create the helix spiral of DNA also parallels the mathematical combinations required to create a six lined hexagram of the I Ching.

Each of the 64 hexagrams of the I Ching can be assigned to each of the 64 DNA codons of the genetic code.

More Posts